Manufacturer of vertical semi auto Screen Printer
Manufacturer of vertical flat screen printer
Type:semi auto screen printer machine ,
vacuum screen printer,
precision screen printer ,
precision vacuum screen printer
exporter of screen printer
supplier of screen printer
1. screen printer Scope of application:
1)This screen printer series are widely used in the electronics, advertising, package printing, sports equipment, toys, stationary gifts, metal processing industries.
5. Screen printer printing sample:
Minimum Order Quantity:
wooden case,Dimension 1635*1215*1815mm,Weight:580kg,it is suitble by sea.
100 Set/Sets per Month
Our factory covers 2,000 square meters. Totally have 5 working lines, We have Lathe Machine, Grinding Machine and CNC Machining Center to get the accurate parts install on our printing machines.
We have become well respected by our customers and others in the industry due to our knowledge of the screen printer process and the personal attention we give to each and every customer.
We offer a complete line of machinery and supplies of top quality and performance.
Why choose us:
1. We are the screen printer manufacturer for more than 15 years experience.
2. Screen printer CE certified, uses Germany FESTO pneumatic parts.
3. Experienced international sales team, skilled in international business for many years.
1.one-year warranty for parts ,and provide the technical support forever.
2 .According to the requests of the consumers, the use and other aspects of technical guidance.
3.To ensure the supply of repair parts.
4. Responsible for the repair service.
5. On the product of "Three Guarantees".
1. What is the screen printer?
Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to receive a desired image.
The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink or other printable materials which can be pressed through the mesh as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate. A fill blade or squeegee is moved across the screen stencil, forcing or pumping ink through the mesh openings to wet the substrate during the squeegee stroke. Basically, it is the process of using a mesh-based stencil to apply ink onto a substrate, whether it be t-shirts, posters, stickers, vinyl, wood, or other material.
2. What types of products and multicolor overprinting?
You can screen print a very wide range of substrates for regular flat surface,
including t-shirts, posters, stickers, vinyl, wood, or other material. Please noted, screen printing just for 1 color at a time. Multicolors is available, need to register colors with overprinting
3. How does Screen Printing work?
It is simple:
- Image is exposed in a screen plate.
- The plate is flooded with ink and wiped clean, leaving ink in the image area only.
- The squeegee press the image ink permeate mesh onto article
4. Why choose screen printer?
The layer ink of screen printer is thicker, then have more third dimension.
Contact us if you need more details on Screen Printer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Screen Printer、Screen Printer. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Semi-Automatic Flat Screen Printing Machine
Premium Related Products